As COVID-19 (the coronavirus) continues to impact the global community, we know it is important to provide customers and partners with a transparent update on how we are responding to the outbreak. Ensuring that the safety for all of us being our top priority we protect our customers too. We are committed to providing our customers with a service level they are accustomed to receiving from us and that they have a clear understanding of what to expect as outlined below.
- Business Continuity: We are continuing our business operations in a responsible way. IGI-Group is reopening and operating in accordance with recommended health guidelines with minimal disruption. Our customers will continue to receive similar levels of communication and service they have come to expect.
- Business Travel: We are pausing all business travel to customer locations for onsite activities until further notice. We will be converting those meetings to virtual meetings using conference and video calls. We are monitoring the situation and will return to normal travel operations when guidance allows. Where feasible, we will offer options to convert onsite services to digital or remote delivery and will be communicating individually if this applies to your account.
- Events & Conferences: We have canceled our onsite participation at conferences, tradeshows, and events until conditions support a return to those operations. We don’t know how long this will last and will return to our normal presence when it is safe to do so. In the interim, we will provide digital delivery of any webinars or other content so that you may continue to get value from our participation.
- Communications: We will provide transparency through this process. Because we are continuing business operations in our remote capacity, you may continue to reach out to your usual business contact and expect similar response times.
- Our staff is fully vaccinated and still respecting all the WHO protection procedures.
Please be assured that we are continually reviewing the situation and adapting as necessary to ensure we are doing what is best for our employees and the business. We will continue to provide updates as the situation is constantly changing. Thank you for your business and continued support.